Saturday, January 23, 2010

No Re-wear Challenge

My Life in Skirts
I try to pick some kind of theme for my outfits each week (I know, I'm a complete nerd) and this week I decided to do variations on my favorite article of clothing, the skirt.

Tuesday - The Uniform

Cardigan: Old Navy
T-shirt: American Eagle
Skirt: Target
Tights: American Apparel (you can't tell, but they're real purple)
Boots: Forever21


Necklaces: the blue one is a Christmas gift (from my awesome friend, Laura) and the other is an oldie from Forever21


Trench: Target (one of my best purchases ever)
Scarf: gift from my friend of friends, Jill (for being in her wedding)
Puppy: Maricopa County Pound

Wednesday - Paris Je T'aime

Top: H&M
Skirt: Target
Tights: Target
Shoes: Steven (purchased at Nordstrom)
**It took everything I had not to wear my red beret with this outfit.


Earrings: Francis (super cute boutique in Phoenix)

Thursday - Fooled Ya!

Dress as Skirt: Old Navy
Shirt: Forever21
Belt: Old Navy
Tights: Old Navy
Boots: Ebay


Necklaces: Christmas gift from my rad friend, Lyndsey

Days of No Re-wear: 12

**Clearly still working on the self-portraits. Any suggestions anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment