Tuesday, February 16, 2010

No Re-wear Challenge

Closet Shopping

As some of my loyal readers will remember, last year I did a lot of closet shopping. I hadn't done any in a while, so last week I decided to dig out some stuff I couldn't remembering wearing since I'd moved to Portland. Naturally, I only remembered to take pictures two days...it was a very busy week for this graduate student.

Monday - Animal Instincts



Shirt Dress: Gap
Cardigan: Macy's
Leggings: Target
Belt: Forever21 (?)
Ballet Flats: Target (you can't see them)



I love wearing this belt with outfits that would otherwise be fairly boring. I happened to get loads of compliments on it this day, which is always nice.



Necklace and matching earrings: gift from me mum (purchased in Italy)

Tuesday - Spring Awakening



Top: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: H&M
Tights: Gap (?)



Flats: gift from me mum (Steve Madden)



Earrings: Forever21

I bought this outfit last spring when I was in New York. I love the top, especially when paired with this vibrant orange scarf I purchased during the same trip. In fact, I wore it that night to class.

What is so great about closet shopping is not only did I find some things I forgot I owned, but I also discovered that many of them are now too big. A nice little ego boost and a lot of encouragement to keep working my butt off (literally, apparently) at the gym.

Days of No Re-wear: 33

1 comment:

  1. i always loved the blue urban top. so cute.

    ReplyDelete